Sunday, June 22

Fabric Therapy...

What could be better than fabric shopping...

Lurline and I were invited to a local fabric and craft shop called Textile Traders for a special Sunday visit of shopping, checking out new stuff and fabric fun!
This craft shop doesn't normally open on a Sunday, so this was a great time to go and see what new was on offer.

I picked up these great reproduction fabrics...They were having 40% off for this day, these fabrics were only $6.59 a metre....now that is a very good price here for repro fabrics....so how could I not buy any!
Just look at the gorgeous paisley reproduction fabric by Jo Morton, it caught my eye, Lurline said " Go on buy it, you'll be sorry if you don't"...so I bought 2 metres!

I could have bought a lot more, but then I would have had to mortgage the house!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics and what a great bargain.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia I am green with envy, what a price! Maybe I should ring them and get an order sent!!! I love your apple core quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your choice of fabrics! They are beautiful and such a great price!!!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful, and a bargain, and you will turn them into more things even more beautiful, that will give many people pleasure and comfort. How could you help it, it would have been a selfish disservice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, Yes, we did well, didn't we?
    The fabrics look great laid out and I bet you love your black and gold paisley!
    How big in your stencil - I may have to borrow sometime.
    'Bye - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not Only do you have some gorgeous fabrics Julia but @ that price there will be enough left in Kitty to go again!!! Or Not...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh what a fun day. I need some fabric therapy too. I have been going through my 'pets'- you know, the ones that are too nice to cut! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥