Monday, June 30

Dear Jane Blocks...












I had a lovely weekend working a little on my DJ blocks..

Far left in double pinks is H-10 Ben's Bowtie.
Then there is H-11 Piercing Rays, I must add that this one was a little tricky to do and had to be pieced by hand.
They say finished is better than perfect, this is as perfect as I could get it..












Far left here is H-12 Hannah Lou's Hearts, this was the easiest of these four that I did over the weekend...I love the name Hannah!
Last one is H-13 Farm Fields, this one too was very easy to do.
Some are easy and some very fiddly, that's what makes these blocks so much fun and challenging to do.

Now if I just get a few like this done at a time, DJ might just get made / finished some time in the near future...

Have a lovely day, perhaps I'll get a couple more blocks done today..

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Your blocks look so nice! Your applique looks perfect!!! I only have 8 of these blocks done so I have a LONG way to go!!!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Makes me feel like starting again ... tempting!
    'Bye - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks

    Love and Hugs Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia,
    I'm just checking something on my blog - will talk to you soon.
    Love - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Julia!
    Testing again - see you tomorrow.
    'Bye - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are beautiful, and I love the fabrics. I am liking browns and pinks more and more (how they look on my computer). One of the ladies did her OC in pinks and browns, and I think that it came out very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patience is a virtue! I don't know that I have that virtue! LOL. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to see you back with Jane. Your blocks look perfect as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥