Sunday, June 8

And the Winner is!......

The first drawn out name is Karrin in the states!

This cute as a button little fellow is Jamie.... Jamie lives across the road from me, I thought he was 2 1/2, but he politely corrected me that he is 3!

When he came in, he said very seriously, "Where is your husband"....he is such a good talker, you would think he is much older.




Congratulations Karrin, I see you are into CQ, so I thought this Denim and Taffeta CQ bag might be just the thing to send you!
Would you please send me an email with your home snail mail, so I can post your prize off to you.



This has been so much fun, that I thought I would get Jamie to draw a second name, and that was Sandy in South Australia.

Congratulations Sandy, this Moda Christmas Charm pack will be on it's way to you!
Please send me your home snail mail addy so I can post your prize off to you.

Thank you everyone who left a comment...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners! Julia, how thoughtful and looks like Jamie took the prize winning event very seriously, though I guess he is three, you know!
    Love - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely prizes. Congratulations to Karrin and Sandy. Jamie is adorable, he looks so responsible and serious, and he would probably be horrified to know that he just makes you want to give him a hug. My son was very serious, and he only willingly gave hugs to Mom and Grandma, or so he said. Jamie has beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! What a sweetie Jamie looks, such gorgeous big (brown?) eyes. I love your bear show and tell and did one of my own Julia. Also I like how you have set your Berry Crush I think it looks better on point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the Lucky Winners!
    Isn't Jamie just gorgeous!
    Hugs JuliaXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this very lucky winner says "Thank you, Julia"
    Jamie looks just so gorgeous, could you send hin over too?? LOL

    Sandy in South Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥