Tuesday, May 13

OC Mystery Quilt..step 4

This morning I quickly put together this block , which is step four of the mystery quilt.

I just had to see what it looks like, before doing all 30 blocks that is needed for this step...the pink fabric has come up brighter than it really is, must be the flash!

I think I like it, the pink is a change for me from the usual dark burgundy that I normally use.

I don't know why, but I have this thing about having everything matching in the house, so it's about time I stepped out of my comfort zone a little and did something different.

Speaking of comfort zone, sorry I can't show you just yet, but wait till you see the quilt I made for the big craft show next week, now that is really out of my comfort zone...it's bright!
Have a nice day..

4 comments:

  1. I like pinwheel blocks, looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block came out great. I think that it would look nice with your burgandies. This whole quilt is out of my comfort zone, so i guess that it is good for me. I am looking forward to the picture of your craft show quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your block, especially the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block looks wonderful...great fabrics :)
    looking forward to seeing more!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥