Sunday, May 4

Nothing Stitched...

Hi, time just goes by so quickly..

Three days already since my last post and I haven't done much at all.
I seem to waste too much time on this computer, but what would we do without it now!

How would we see the beautiful quilts and embroiderers, that our friends work on and create.
Then there's the emails, to keep in touch with treasured friends made through this wonderful contraption plugged into the wall.
I love to surf the net, buying fabric online and just blog reading...but that does not get any of my stitching done....can you tell I love my computer!

I really need to get back onto my Hexagon Garden quilt border, I'm still deciding how I'm going to finish the border.
I have cut out a few fabric flowers and leaves, tacked them onto freezer paper ready to applique onto the border.

Today promises to be a beautiful sunny day, perhaps a little walk, some time in the garden, then some stitching time this afternoon...sounds good to me!

Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the computer!!! It takes me about an hour and a half to go through emails and then through all the blogs I like to read. But it's such fun, as you say, and lovely to see what everyone's up to. And, anyway, there's no rush: if the weather's good then don't waste it, enjoy it, you can always sew later

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You are not alone with the computer. And maybe the ideas you get surfing will help you with your sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥