Thursday, April 24

Quilting Friends...

I had a great day at Lurline's sewing get together yesterday..

We always have so much fun chatting, eating, stitching and looking at the lovely quilts the girls are working on.
I was only able to stay till lunch time, but I believe the show and tell afterwards was beautiful.
Above is a photo of Pat and I, Pat is a beautiful quilter, the roses are from her garden.

Now, Lurline is trying to talk me into changing my profile photo from my shoe to this one of me here...OK, I guess you all know the shoe is mine and it may be time for a change, well, you do now know what I look like, so here goes.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely photograph. It IS nice to know what people look like, so I guess I need to do something about my own photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Lurline! That's a great photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful!
    Love - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and creative women enjoying the day..lovely photo, and I am so happy to see your smiling face.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥