Sunday, April 13

"Orange Crush" mystery quilt....4 patch blocks

4 Patch blocks done...

These are the 150, 4 patch blocks for the Orange Crush (OC) mystery quilt that I'm doing with Bonnie, the queen of scrap quilts.
I have used reproduction civil war fabric fabrics, which are quite dark..... now I need to pick a fabric for an accent, what to do, what to pick!
I'm not that fond of orange, but I think I may have to go that way to give the quilt a bit of zing!

Off shopping I go, I have seen a lovely piece of orange fabric with a tiny white flower that I like, now to see if I can find it online...

2 comments:

  1. They are looking great and I love your DWR too, mine is still in pieces in the draw,hm a few years now.
    Julie how do you getthe Mystery Logo on your site, I also love they you and Lurline sign your blogs.Have not worked that out yet.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this one and the double wedding ring quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥