Monday, April 21

Mystery Quilt, Orange Crush...step 2

Well, I nearly wasn't going to do them, but here is step 2 of the OC mystery quilt...

The thought of doing 142 of these tiny 3 1/2 inch blocks was a bit daunting, but once I got into them, they went together really nicely.

I must also give credit to the Easy Angle Ruler, which made cutting the little triangles so much easier and so perfect that they did not need trimming!
I did not think I would get them done so quickly...The next step will be in a weeks time, I really thought I would need all that time to do these little blocks.

I have used my civil war reproduction fabrics for this quilt, so I'm hoping it will have a lovely old vintage look to it.

While I wait for the next step, I think I will concentrate on working the centre medallion block for my Grandma's Garden quilt..
Have a lovely day..

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking lovely. i really like those civil was reproduction fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great. Bonnie makes it all so easy. Everything just seems to fit together so well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fast! They look great!
    I think yours is the first OC I've seen that is using the reproduction fabrics and these blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥