Well, I nearly wasn't going to do them, but here is step 2 of the OC mystery quilt...
The thought of doing 142 of these tiny 3 1/2 inch blocks was a bit daunting, but once I got into them, they went together really nicely.
I must also give credit to the Easy Angle Ruler, which made cutting the little triangles so much easier and so perfect that they did not need trimming!
I did not think I would get them done so quickly...The next step will be in a weeks time, I really thought I would need all that time to do these little blocks.
I have used my civil war reproduction fabrics for this quilt, so I'm hoping it will have a lovely old vintage look to it.
While I wait for the next step, I think I will concentrate on working the centre medallion block for my Grandma's Garden quilt..
Have a lovely day..