Tuesday, April 29

Cute Mini Totes...

What do you do with left over blocks?..
I hate having old blocks and things left over from projects, don't you!

I could have made pot holders, or put together, make a small table runner, but I made these two little mini totes.
They are blocks left over from a bright quilt.
I love how the black and white make the other colours pop!


They only measure 7" square, but are big enough for a mobile phone, keys, and other little necessities.
I think these are great for a trendy young miss, and will go in my Etsy shop.

Now off to see what else I can find...


1 comment:

  1. Clever! Cute too! Looks like you have been quite busy and very productive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥