Saturday, April 26

Chef Son's Food Blog...mother's shameless brag!


My son Joe the chef has started a food and recipe blog..

After 5 very successful years of building up an award winning restaurant called Gratzi, he has decided to sell and move on to new challenges and exciting ventures.

I am so proud of Joe and my DIL Angie, they worked very hard in the restaurant and just last year was a finalist for the 2007 Gold Plate award, and the 2007 James Squire and R&CIA
Awards For Excellence ...Finalist for Best Italian Restaurant..

Please pop over to his blog and say Hi...I'm sure in the weeks to come you will find some great recipes, tips and ideas..

3 comments:

  1. I love food blogs so I will subscribe to your son's blog with my blogarithm feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's you must be soooo very proud! I'll check out his blog I love new recipe and to read those type of things. My sister's son just graduated from Chef School(?) not sure if that's what it's called or not. He's quite good and I pray for your sons kind of success for him too:)
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, your son has some great recipes on his blog. I must check back often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥