Thursday, March 27

Stitching Away... working on new quilt!.

I'm still here, stitching away on my new quilt!

Here's a little sneak preview of the fabrics on my new quilt, I know, your most likely thinking,"now that's not her colours"!
The theme for this years quilt show is 'Colour', so this is really out of my box, so to speak, but I am having fun making up this quilt.
These fabrics are part of the prize I won last year for my Japanese quilt, how great is that, that I am able to use them for this years entry!
Must go and work on the quilt some more...


3 comments:

  1. Loooooove the fabrics Julia. They are my kind of colours...vbg. It's nice to get out of the box occassionally and try something different. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished.

    Happy Easter to you both. Ashley says to say Hi to Reno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is going to be one bright and colourful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so different from your next project and your last project! I hope we get to see this later, after the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥