Sunday, March 30

Auditioning Fabrics...new mystery!

First off...a big sigh of relief.....brights quilt top is finished!

Sorry, I can't show you a picture of it, as it's for judging in the May CraftWest quilt show.
I only decided mid week to do a quilt for the show, so in just four days I have a quilt top put together ready for entry into the show, which must include a photo and size of the quilt...Pheww!!

Above, are fabrics I'm auditioning for the new mystery quilt called 'Orange Crush'...Bonnie who also designed the last mystery has so generously given her time again to do another.
Do you like orange?....I'm not that fond of orange, so I'm going with the civil war fabrics, that's what I like best, I'm hoping the double pink will be enough to give the quilt a bit of light zing!
These fabrics are from my stash for my Dear Jane quilt, as I only have small amounts of these fabrics, I will have to go shopping!....

5 comments:

  1. darn it all.. having to put yourself out and go fabric shopping.. how poopy! LOL I love your colours, um, cause thats what I picked too!

    can't wait for this to start!


    Lissa
    Newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like orange, but I think you civil war fabrics will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors look perfect for the description of Bonnie's project. They're all fabrics I would love myself! Have a couple of them, at least. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked in for a while, too much going on at our house! Your quilting is simply exquisite. Many congratulations! I so admire those who can quilt, and expecially so beautifully! You are truly talented and have a gift!

    Best Wishes & Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I stumbled across your blog while Googling 'quilt as you go' and read back about your poor DH! He is so lucky...you are so lucky! You must both have a guardian angel watching over you. What a worrying time for you all. So glad he is on the mend.

    Thanks for the quilt as you go tute.

    And enjoy Bonnie's quilt-along. Wish I had the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥