Friday, February 8

Thank You ...DH

I have been offline for a while and have had a lot of emails asking if I am OK.

I would not normally post about bad news, or family matters.
My DH has had a bad accident.
He was working on the roof of our home, when he fell, head first onto brickpaving, sustaining a head truama injury.
I won't go into all the details, but we have been very lucky, while his injuries are serious, it could have been worse.
He is going to take a long while to get over this, hopefully without any serious permanent damage, he is able to walk with help, talk and is slowly improving a little each day.
He has no short term memory since that day on, he can not remember what happened and is a little confused.
As you can imagine, it has been a terrible shock for the family.

I would like to thank my family and friends for all their support.
My dear patchwork and embroidery friends have been wonderful.
My neighbours, who were there the minute it happened, and have been wonderful in every way.
Everyone just can't do enough for me, I am so grateful and can never thank them enough..

12 comments:

  1. Will keep your DH, you and your family in my prayers. Hope he makes a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for both of you and may God's healing hand touch DH's body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julia, my best wishes for a whole recovering and I wish you both strenght.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, please know, many prayers have been said for your dh and yourself and many more shall continue to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, it is nice to hear of his recovery.I am glad to hear he is walking and talking. You will remain in prayer and thought my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, you have been in my thoughts every day. I am so glad your DH is improving, & am sending a lot of positive vibes his way.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, So glad to hear of Reno's recovery, and that he is improving every day. I pray that he continues to do so and that you have the strength to support him, in everyway.
    hugz - Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! I did wonder. So glad to hear that things are mending. Do take care of both of you. Best wishes to you both. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dear Julia,
    Pleased to hear that Reno is slowly recovering. Will keep you both in my prayers.
    Love Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Julia, glad to hear he is improving a little. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hope he is still enjoying Joe's meals. It is at times like these that you really get to see how marvellous your friends are in the way that they look out for you and take up the slack.
    All my love always
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. I'll be sending prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry to hear about your DH's accident but happy to hear he is recovering well. My thoughts go out to you and for his continued healing.
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥