Thursday, January 17

Mystery Quilt...Mystery's over!!

Lurline's pretty reproduction blues and double pinks...Gwen playing with the blocks
Robin's blocks above...Pale green background with yellow focus.

Bonnie has posted step 7 of the mystery Carolina Crossroads quilt and it is beautiful!
Please take a look at the finished mystery and see here what Robin thought last week it could look like..
Last week, the girls in my group and I had a go at guessing what the finished quilt might look like, and I can honestly say Robin was pretty much spot on.
Here we are with our blocks spread out on the floor last week, trying to see what we would come up with.

It has been so much fun, and I would love to do another mystery quilt with Bonnie anytime.


Prue's blocks...Vibrant blues with orange focus fabrics.....Robin and Prue
Mine are scrappy florals with green focus fabric and cream background.


Well, I'm dying to go and get stuck into finishing this mystery quilt..

3 comments:

  1. Lovely mail you recieved. I love old doll photographs. My mother had a little book with black & white photographs of dolls with a little story. I wore it out with love, when I was a little girl, I love it soo much.

    Your mystery quilt has turned out so lovely Julia! I love to see all the differing versions of this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look fantastic. I have to say I really do prefer your colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What different colors they all are! I really like your colors best, but they are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥