Tuesday, January 15

Mail Surprise!....from Pat

Monday mail surprise!...
What a lovely way to start off the week,.

I was feeling a little down, waiting for my ordered fabric to arrive so I can get back onto my mystery quilt.
Checked the mail box so many times I lost count, then when the mailman did finally arrive, I found this lovely surprise from Pat Winter.
Pat has fallen in love with these 'Inner Child Altered Images" and has been doing these gorgeous little hanging pouches filled with lavender .

Thank you Pat, the smell of the lavender is gorgeous, I could smell it even before I opened the envelope, I love the tiny flower sequins...I shall have so much fun playing with this kit..

1 comment:

  1. Quiltville Mystery Charter Member ???? Where'd you get that designation and picture?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥