Sunday, January 6

I've Been Tagged....

I've been tagged for "The You Make My Day Award" by, Karen, Annie, and Susan...

Thank you ladies, I am honoured.

The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland!
Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

There are so many blogs that I love to read to start off my day.
First thing every morning around 6am I grab a cup of coffee and start up the computer.
No matter how busy that day promises to be, I need my fix of blogs to read.
I don't always have time to leave comments, but I love to do my little blog surf!
Here is my list that make me smile, and help me to kick start the day.
May they make you smile too... grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!

As well as Karen, Annie and Susan..

Bonnie

Pat

Loulee

Meggie

Rose Cottage


Catherine

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou Julia! I love to see your beautiful work!
    I did get a surprise to get this. It is a sweet little pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, I am leaving this comment to let you know that I have tagged you on my blog for a Make My Day Award, though I know you have been already tagged by ladies.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, what a nice surprise. With so many wonderful and inspiring people out there I'm glad I can choose 10! Any less I'd struggle. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm tagging you right back because I love to read your blog and miss you when you don't post. Julia "You Make My Day" I think you know the rules. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥