Tuesday, January 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR....2008

"Happy New Year" everyone...

I hope your having a great start to the new year, mine is so far fairly quiet.
We stayed home last night, a bit too old now to go out partying like we used to!
Looking back at last year, I can honestly say it was a good year.
We got throught the year in good health, family included.
Met and made wonderful new friends through my quilting and needlework.

Have not done much in the way of sewing, still working on my mystery quilt...those nine patches seem to go on forever....but I have done some baking!
Those who know me, know I don't like to cook, my chef son sure did not get his cooking skills from me!
I even went out and bought a food processor hoping it would make things easier for me.
Well, the new machine scares me a bit....but I did make the best apple pie I ever made with it.
Dh gives it the thumbs up, and I have to thank my dear friend Lurline for the super pie dish that has the recipe printed on the inside base.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥