Wednesday, January 9

Found Fabric....thank you

I have found the fabric I needed to finish off the hour glass blocks on my Mystery Quilt...
It looks a bit greenish here, but I'm sure this is the one...it says 'Cream Tonal', which is what I need.

A big "Thank You" to the girls who emailed me with sites to check out, I found this fabric right here in AU over the other side of the country....Phew!!

I really wanted the same fabric, I know it's meant to be a scrappy quilt, but I still like to have some structured continuous design to the quilt...to pull design and fabrics together, if you know what I mean.
Also had to pop back down to the shops and get another 4 inches of the green...yes, I ran out of that again!
Even tho , this is a scrappy quilt, you would be surprised how much fabric it does take!

I'm loving it so far, can't wait to see it finished and what we all end up with.
Now to wait for my cream tonal fabric to arrive...come on postman!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you found just the right fabric! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am leaving this comment to let you know that I have tagged you on my blog for a Make My Day Award.
    Love,
    Rengin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the right fabric. I'm looking forward to seeing all the completed tops, there are many different colour choices out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your fabric. I have really enjoyed watching this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥