Here's my Mystery quilt top blocks all stitched together..
I decided to leave one row off the side to make it more rectangular than square, I think it looks OK...with the blocks I took off, I can make a table runner.
Now I'm trying to decided what colour borders to add, the light fabric for the framing border does not work...too pale!
I think I have enough of the green and light background fabric to do it this way, but I'm not totally happy with this look either.
Thinking it might need a bolder brighter outer border....perhaps a small floral burgundy with the green might look better.
Off to have another look at it...