Sunday, January 20

Carolina Crossroads...mystery quilt

My Carolina Crossroads quilt is nearly together!...

Looking at this photo, the star blocks do not stand out as much as I would have liked, but they do look better and brighter in real...oh well!

I spent all day yesterday putting my quilt together, I still have a few rows to do.
I decided to make my quilt rectangular rather than square.
I had already made all my blocks, but I will leave off one row down the side.
I'm thinking of adding a framing border around the blocks with my light fabric...fingers crossed that I will have enough!...and then a wider floral border.
This has been so much fun, and now I anxious to get it finished, not sure yet how I will quilt it.

A beautiful day outside, so I think a bit of time in the garden is calling me...Oh, and the car needs washing.
Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Carolina Crossroads. It turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful! A lot of work went into that:)
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just great! I really admire quilters who do such enormous pieces. I don't know that I'd ever be able to stick with it that long, so kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥