Thursday, December 13

Mystery Quilt...step 2


More on my Carolina Crossroads mystery quilt...


I have only managed to get 30+ of the 9 patches blocks for step 2 done so far, boy these take longer to do than I thought they would.

I thought I had better post that I have actually started on them before tomorrow's next step is posted.

Good thing we here in Australia are a day ahead of the states, that gave me a bit more time to get started on them...grin....nothing like leaving it to the last minute.
Off to do some more...

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty blocks. Love them. Everybody's blocks are so different aren't they.
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that teal corner. It's going to be great to see this come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am watching this on several blogs- they all look so different too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colours of your mystery quilt, very gorgeous.. I can't wait for the show and tell when we are all done LOL if we all get done that is! :O)


    Lissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥