Monday, December 17

Mystery Quilts Blocks... Scrappy Florals

Here are my blocks for the Carolina Crossroads Mystery Quilt...
I'm sure you all know about this mystery quilt...there must be very close to 1000 ladies from all over the world in this mystery quilt group.
If your interested to join in too, here is the link to Bonnie's blog
I still have quite a few more nine patch blocks to make, but I thought this would give me a good start.
I don't think I will have time now to do all the nine patch blocks before Christmas, so I'll just have to do them as I need them when I start putting the quilt together, at least this way, it's still a mystery to me!
The next few days will be taken up with shopping, cooking and cleaning for the big day...can't have Santa coming to a messy home, can I!

3 comments:

  1. These are going to look pretty, whatever way they are put together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is only floral version of Bonnie's mystery I've seen - VERY pretty. Congrats on your progress. I'll be working on clue 3 soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics and colours you are using. Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥