Wednesday, December 19

Merry Christmas Everyone



Life is getting busier by the minute at our place...
I am going to take some time off from blogging to finish off the last minute preparations, and enjoy Christmas.

So much still to do, with only SIX days to Christmas....yes, that's right only six days left!
The whole of my family are coming to our place, I am so excited!
It has been about five years since I have had them all here together at the same time.
They were either away working or travelling, this will be a joyous occasion for sure.
My Three children and their partners , my five grand children, two of them with their partners....it doesn't get any better than that!

So I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Safe, Happy Christmas and New Year.

May the new year keep you all in peace, good health and happiness, take care and remember to count your blessings as we move into 2008...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, what a joy to have your whole family together!
    I wish you very nice days.
    Thank you for the inspiration you gave me the past year. You have always the nicest things on your blog.
    The best wishes for the New year, happines, good health and much creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I can just imagine how happy you will be with your whole family gathered for your Christams.

    Best wishes to you all, & Happy Christmas, & Best wishes for all that is wonderful in 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you. It's lovely that so much family will be there to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥