Saturday, November 3

Comfort Cushions...



Comfort cushions for sick little kids...
I made these cute cushions for the sick little kids that go to the Ronald McDonald house.

Just a simple cushion, 20 inches square, made from soft cuddly Polar Fleece, to let the little ones know someone is thinking of them..
These cushions are comforting for the little ones, they love them and most times become a bit of a security cushion for them to cuddle up with when they are not feeling the best.

Ronald McDonald House is just across from the children's hospital and enables families with a child undergoing treatment for cancer or other life threatening illnesses at Princess Margaret Hospital to stay together in a safe and homelike environment during treatment...

Just a little thing to do, that hopefully will make a little child feel better,
perhaps you might like to do the same for a Ronald McDonald house near you...

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Your cushions are so bright and cheery, and I'm sure they will brighten the recipient's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushions are just adorable. They're so bright and cheery, they'll help any child that's lucky enough to get one:)
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. I like the bright fleecy fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, think I might investigate something like this for a childrens hospice in my area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥