Thursday, November 1

Blue Heart Cushion...

This is a cushion with the same heart design as the smaller version on the bookcovers..
I taught this in my embroidery class a couple of years ago.
It was a great design to teach and when the girls had finished theirs, it was amazing to see all the different colours the girls had used to make the cushion suit their decor..

I must try and get back to my Dear Jane quilt..I'm finding that if I leave it too long without working on it, it will end up another UFO!...

4 comments:

  1. Julia, that is beautiful. Wish I had been sitting in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia I LOVE this Blue Heart Cushion! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your hearts are so fabulous. I'm going to try one, just as soon as I have a break in other things - and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! One of these days I'm going to give it a try, but can't imagine it will be this lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥