Wednesday, October 10

Two Pretties Finished...another started

Two pretties finished..
I am so happy with how these two book covers have turned out, with a little effort and no trouble at all at putting these together, I have two lovely gifts to give...I really enjoyed making these, they were so much fun to do.
I have started on a blue cover now for a dear friend who just loves everything blue.
I would really love one for myself, but you know what's it's like...like the semstress who had nothing to wear!...

7 comments:

  1. Julia - they are stunning. What a wizz you are. Ohh and I love the new look blog. Very very nice.

    Hugs

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Julia. I am so pleased you have added the larger sizes of the embroidery.
    You will have two very happy owners. What fabric have you used for the cover and what size are they?
    They certainly look Victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. I'm looking forward to the blue one, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, they are just beautiful and will be welcomed with joy:)
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are sooo gorgeous!
    Please make one for yourself, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, I love them! You give all of us much inspiration. I have made two hussifs after your pattern and they turned out very well. They are on my blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥