Sunday, October 7

Two More Pretties...

Two more pretties in the making...and of course, they are in keeping with the Victorian look that I love.
I'm on a roll, these are so much fun and great to do, I think everyone will be getting these for prezzies this Christmas!....
Once I got started on these, ideas came, filling my mind up with all sorts of things I could do...
These two pretties are going to cover 2008 diaries, for two special ladies, then I'll go on and see what else I can cover...
It's such a good feeling, to think I have this years presents all worked out, and perhaps for once, it won't be a last minute rush!...

1 comment:

  1. A good idea, to make such pretty bookcovers for friends.

    I stumbled here by chance and will certainly be back to read and look some more on this beautiful blog.

    olivia-kroth.blog.de.vu
    email: O.Kroth@t-online.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥