Saturday, October 13

Teddy Book Cover...



Teddies at Play book cover...


I don't remember posting this book cover before, I taught this book cover in a workshop at our local craft shop, going by the date on the cover, four years ago...my goodness, how time flies... it's just doesn't seem like it was that long ago!
Now there's another reason to date your work, I would never have remembered when we did that workshop.
It's quite a large address / telephone book measuring 10" x 7"....which I should add, I have never written in it, I don't know why.
I really don't know what I'm saving it for, I guess I just wanted to keep it new...do you do that?


I remember fondly how much fun the girls had doing this workshop, each book cover was so beautiful and different from the others... I hope whoever theirs ended up with, were loved and used...



3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed visiting your blog. All of your creations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I'm a sucker for teddies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥