Friday, October 5

Something Pretty... book cover

Here is how I have embellished this piece that I started a couple of weeks ago...
That is a lace motif piece, Gina thought it might be crochet, I tea dyed it to give it a vintage look.
I have made it into a travel journal book cover, so as it will be handled a lot, I have kept the embellishing soft and simple with crystal bead highlights, but sorry, I don't have the finished item to show you....
I have already given it to my dear friend, who is off to the states and Houston on a quilting tour next week, so I will make another cover and show you that one.
I'm thinking these will make lovely diary or address book covers for Christmas presents..

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning piece. I love the SRE and the cameo. These would make just wonderful presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Julia, I agree, they would make wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Anyone would love to receive it as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely generous friend you are. That is beautiful, & a lovely idea for gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥