Tuesday, October 23

Not Much Stitching...

Not much stitching getting done here lately...
I've thrown myself into spring cleaning, covering a SRE book, and a stitch or two on my Dear Jane blocks when I can get to them.
We seem to have had a very long dull cold winter, and now into the second month of spring, the sun is shinning at last, and I can see all the things that need doing.
DH sees me going about cleaning madly and he says..'are we expecting company'..
Well truth be known, I am having a few ladies over for a sewing day soon...hush, don't tell him, because he knows , he then will have to resign to his shed for the day to escape our noisy chatter....smile!
Back to work...windows need doing!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Does he have to hide in the shed? Or would he be welcome to pick up a needle and join in, or maybe just be tea boy for the day? ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea boy sounds good Loulee!
    i shall have to talk to him about that.
    When us 10 ladies get together the noise can be a bit much!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥