Wednesday, October 31

Bookcover...Silver and Purple

Another cover in the making...

I embroidered this heart last night, and so far, I'm liking this one better than the last one.
This design is one of my favourites to do, so simple, yet so pretty!

I have embroidered this design many times and it always comes up a treat, you can make it as big or as small as you like...great on CQ.
I think the purple roses ( flattened in the scanner) with the green foliage really stands out on the silver Dupion fabric.
OK, now to make up the cover..

Copyright © Ribbonwiz 2007

7 comments:

  1. I just Love your heart idea! You are inspiring me to make some purses for my Etsy shop, do you mind if I use your heart idea? Usually I just go with a basic bouquet shape but I really adore the hearts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that silver one! I have lots of dupion silk from my doll dressing days, I will have to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa,
    You can make the hearts for yourself or a gift, but I'm sorry not to sell...
    I hope you will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥