Friday, October 12

Blue Pretty....

Well, here's my Blue Pretty...

I have to admit that while this is lovely if your a lover of the colour blue, I personally still love the rich Victorian colours more, that's just my colour choice...
I know my dear friend that this is going to, will love it, everything in her home is blue.
I do love that romantic blue cameo, I bought this ages ago from Jewelry Findings wish it came in other colours, they have a wonderful selection of cameos and as the name suggests jewelry findings at very reasonable prices....No affiliation, just love their products..

I'm going to start on a Mauve Pretty today , and after that is finished, I will take a few days back working on my Dear Jane blocks, I'm trying to get another section ready for hand quilting.

Must go for a walk first, the day promises to be a sunny warm spring day...Have a lovely day/evening...

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I like that. I've loved wedgewood designs since I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just catching up on your posts! I love your new teddies in the header.
    Love this Blue Pretty! Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥