Tuesday, October 30

Another Book Covered...


Well, I covered another book, but I'm not very happy with it..

This is an address/ index book, with pages A-Z
The fabric looks a little crushed, and now I wish I had trimmed back the corners a bit more, they are a little bulky, but the fabric frayed so much, I was reluctant to do that.
I hate unpicking anything, so rather than unpicking it, this is destined for my Etsy shop with just enough to cover the cost.
Dissappointed..must go make another one..

2 comments:

  1. That heart is stunning! I love how you made it I'm going to have to keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty. I'm sorry it didn't got quite according to plan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥