Tuesday, September 25

Something Pretty...

I feel the need to do something pretty!...

I have been working so hard on getting as many DJ blocks as I can done, that now I feel the need to make something pretty...I have been missing my SRE!
I thought I would take a break from the DJ blocks and get back to my passion of ribbon embroidery, it seems like ages since I've done any.

I started this piece last night, I won't tell you what it's going to be just yet, but it is a gift for a special friend... and I think now might be a good time to get some Christmas gifts made, while I'm all inspired and wanting to be creative, embroider and embellish..

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, can't wait to see this evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lace and cameo! I too can't wait to see what you make with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely fits the requirement of something pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse my ignorance, Julia, but is that crochet, tatting, or something else again? It is so intricate and beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥