Sunday, September 2
Sewing CQ...cushion finished
Well, as you can see above, the sewing CQ has ended up as a cushion...
I just added a little red 1930's reproduction fabric ruffle all around the cushion, the back is just plain cream calico, and I think it's come up a treat!..
I did not think it would come up so good...as I said before I was worried about the fabrics being too busy...but I think the half Dresden plate makes all the difference.
Now I have another idea for the next one, so check back in a couple of days.
I really do have to make another one, as this one looks a bit lonesome on it's own...good excuse to make another!
Tip: round off the corners if adding a ruffle...makes it so much easier than the sharp corners to sew around and to put together...