Tuesday, September 4

Sewing CQ # 2....new block

Here is my next sewing CQ block, in my tribute to the humble sewing machine...

Again I have used the 1930's reproduction fabrics, three more sewing prints from that era, embroidered doilies and a vintage lace doily.

This should be another fun block to work on, I shall do the same embellishing as the last block and keep it simple.

My Dh thinks the lady on the left looks like me...I don't think so!

Have you tried 'Misty Fuse' web?
I used it behind the prints to hold them in place while I positioned the fabrics around them.
It's a lightweight fusible web that comes without a backing paper. It's a bit different to work with from the paper backed fusible web, but I really like it...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥