Wednesday, September 19

Nothing New...


Sorry, nothing new to post about..
I changed the picture in my header... "A change is as good as a holiday "...so the saying goes.
Had a lovely day yesterday with my stitching girlfriends at the guild...they are such lovely ladies, always a pleasure to sit and stitch with them...actually we talk more than stitch!
A couple of them are off to the states next month on a quilting tour, checking out all the shops they can get to, Houston, and they are going to see the Amish people...how good is that!
If you come across a bunch of happy Aussie ladies and one guy, yes one of the husbands is going along too, isn't he brave!... say a big hi!

Still no car...better be ready today!

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥