Thursday, August 16

No SRE Done Lately...


Thank you for coming by...
Nothing much about SRE and stitching to blog about today...
I have been busy with family matters and working a little on my Dear Jane quilt blocks...I managed to get another five blocks done this week.
I can really see now why it takes so long to get this quilt made... there's preparation of the blocks, paper pieceing or foundation pieceing to be done on them, a lot of the work is all hand pieced, but I'll keep going!

Candi asked if I added the photos to my Family quilt on after the blocks were pieced, Candi I like to add them, if possible, into the pieceing itself, that way there are no raw edges to worry about fraying and covering, of course sometimes you need to add them on top of the block after it is pieced... I had to do that to a couple of the family blocks especially where there are three photos close together on one block....

2 comments:

  1. You have obviously been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, show your DJ! I love looking at other people's blocks, because I'm never going to make any. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥