Tuesday, August 7

Nice Matters Award...

What a lovely surprise!

I have been awarded the Nice Matters Blog Award by Ati....Thank you Ati
A new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted.
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blogging friends and those who inspire warm friendships and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.
I understand that I have to pass it on to 7 others who I feel are deserving of this award.It is very difficult to chose just seven people as there are so many lovely friendships formed through inspirational blogs but here goes:

I choose;

Sandie ...Maureen B ...Susan ...Jody ...MaureenC ...Pam ... and Hideko.....

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your vote of friendship Julia!
    What can I say.........you're the one that's inspirational!
    I'm offline for a few days bady needed RnR,so enjoy the peace.
    Stitching hugs,
    MaureenC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Julia. This is one of the best things I could receive. I, too, find your blog an inspiration. I'm always impressed by the beauty of your work, and value your friendship and your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated again by me:) Thank you for such wonderful support you've given me and for always sharing so many amazing things!
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥