Saturday, August 25

I'm Back!!

At last, I think the flu has finally had enough of me and moved on to someone else!

It really was a nasty flu, it's so nice to feel like stitching again..
Thank you everyone who left comments and wished me well...

I have been thinking about all the old doilies that I have and been tossing around in my mind about doing something with them...I'm thinking, because a lot of them date back to the 40's and 50's I would incorporate them in with the feed sacks and 1930's reproduction fabrics.
I don't usually like working with busy fabrics, but if I'm careful and chose the ones with small print, it might work well.

I also still have the crinoline lady blocks that I did with my embroidery group of ladies a year or so ago, they need to be made into something...You can see them all here.
Perhaps a wall hanging...will need to think about that one..

Another project I'm working on is my Dear Jane quilt which is on my other blog.
I'm rethinking that quilt and going to be doing it a little different from the original.
OK, off to do some work...

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Welcome back. Don't forget to take it easy for a while though.
    I love your ladies, very pretty. Sounds like you have some treats in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia,
    I love the new wallpaper and picture you've hung up here on your Blog. So attractive!

    Glad you're feeling better and up to stitching again. I can't wait to read the tutorial on the topiary.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥