Monday, August 6

Fusibles on Ebay...

My sewing room is bursting at the seams...so I'm having a clean out!
This Lattice Lights children's quilt kit as all the others is a brand new pack.
...contains everything but the fabric to make this gorgeous quilt, just add your choice if fabric.

Includes 23 sheets of foundation papers for the church window shapes (400)
3 sheets 30cm x 21 cm Vliesofix fusible web and template plastic.
Clear assembly and embroidery info. Applique designs for the Lizards
Quilting suggestions. Actual size quilting designs for tracing. Detailed instruction for English paper piecing and binding technique.
Stitch glossary with diagrams..
ideal for an intermediate level quilter.
Please note:: you need to add your own fabric
Finished size will be 129 cm x 129 cm (50 3/4 " x 50 3/4 ")

I have these fusibles and a few others that I thought one day would get used on applique quilts, but now that I have started on my Dear Jane and soon to start on my Quilted Diamonds quilt... I doubt that they will ever get used.
I have listed them on Ebay I'm sure someone out there will put them to good use.
They are a great for kids quilts, the designs are already printed in Vliesofix fusible web, you just cut them out iron them onto your fabric and applique around them onto the fabric...
I also found some more WIPs tucked away at the back of the cupboard that need finishing off.... Now lets see what else I can find...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥