Monday, July 16

Quilts in my Bedroom...

In my bedroom I have quite a few smaller pieces as wall hangings...
This colour wash quilt which is now above my bed is done in the method of fussy cutting small pieces of fabric squares... picking out the flowers you wish to feature and arranging the pieces to make up a picture as such.
Here I have done a heart in keeping with a romantic look for the bedroom...

I made this Double Wedding Ring quilt for our 40th wedding anniversary..and five years have passed already... where did all the years go!

It's a pretty soft coloured quilt, in shades of pinks, misty blues and soft sage greens.

After finishing this quilt, I had it professionally machine quilted, there was no way I could have quilted this quilt, nor was I going to try...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual. That lovely Double Wedding ring Quilt is just gorgeous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these pieces, they are beautiful, and as you say, very romantic. Thank you once again for sharing all of your hard and wonderful work with us. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥