Friday, July 6

My Quilts....laundry


Camera batteries charged and ready to go!
Where else but the laundry would you hang these quilts.... OK, who else has got quilts hanging up in their laundry?
I made these quilts several years ago when I was very much into the country style quilting and I still love them.
This top one is a Tita Leach design, the girls here in Aust. may know of her from the Aussie P/work and Quilting mags.
Tita designs beautiful 3D country style applique quilts, I had to make this one a bit smaller than the original so that it would suit that particular space, the washing pegged on the line and the sunflowers are all three dimensional...Dh made me the quilt hanger.
Next to the quilt is a cute little display I made with a little picket fence , a scarecrow, pumpkins and veggies at his feet and washing hanging on the fence.


This wallhanging design is by the Craft Cubby, I bought the pattern for it at a craft show a few years ago, but now they have a website where they have lots of designs and patterns for Gollie's, Teddies etc...my Dh made me the washboard...

2 comments:

  1. Julia, your quilts are lovely in your laundry. I've made a few craft cubby wall quilts, as per usual they are UFO's and waiting to be finished (binding of course) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilts!! Country/rustic is my decor of choice - so naturally i like what you have... and hey - quilts are wonderful in EVERY room of the house :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥