Wednesday, July 11


Here are two more of my quilts...
This one is another of my country quilts, could be an Aussie or an anywhere country quilt.
Country homesteads, chooks, washing on the line, the cat eyeing off the bird and ready to go for it, the water windmill, the water tank hiding behind the Arnotts biscuit tin and of course country hearts...
The rusty tin on the shelf above the quilt used to be my sewing tin in primary school...it seemed a lot bigger to me when I was little..
I made this Mammy quilt when I was into making teddies and gollies..

This quilt is for Loulee to see, Loulee is a new blogger and about to start making a Dresden Plate quilt and saw this one of mine just peeking out from behind the others on the stand in the corner. Please go over say hello and welcome Loulee to blogging...
Mine is all in Autumn colours, but made up in blues like Loulee is going to do, will be beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. Camille, thank you for pulling out the plate quilt for me, it is beautiful, now I want to make mine in those colours! The cushion is pretty too.
    I've never seen a Mammy quilt before, how did you do her hair? She reminds me of Sun Bonnet Sue, but I'm guessing it's an older pattern.
    Thank you for mentioning my blog too, thats sweet of you. All visitors welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that Mammy Quilt!
    They're all just wonderful.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hon, how are you? Thank you for sharing all these beauties! I am in love with the "Me in My Garden" quilt. That is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such wonderful treasures. I envy you that you have room to display them and live with them.

    I just love the Mammy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, too. You've made some really beautiful quilts. What fun to see some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mammy quilt - how CUTE is that!! Did you see my golly teacosy on my blog? I don't think it is racist to say that little black faces are the sweetest dollies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥