Saturday, June 30

Family Quilt...Last Block...

Onto the last block...at last!
I'm really keen to get this family quilt finished now, as I have so many other things to get on with....like the Dear Jane quilt and my Grandson's quilt.

As I am not able to get the G/kids together for a photo, I decided to pick out my favourite baby pics of them , and put them all on the last block.
The two G/kids on the left are in Greece right now with their Mum and other G/mother visiting family, it's the first time for the young ones, meeting family in Greece.
The two G/kids on the right, Melissa is in London and Glenn is in New Zealand at the moment.
The cheeky one in the middle, our tomboy Rebeccah is here at home with her Mum.
If you go back a few days on my blog, you will see them with their parents and how much they have all grown...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are on the last block already! The pictures of the little ones are darling. This will be a wonderful block.

    That's the thing about quilters - we are always looking to the next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole quilt is looking gorgeous. I think you have made a fantastic heirloom. Love the children's photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥