Saturday, May 26

Thank You...

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to come and visit my blog, watching me as I went through the process of putting my Japanese quilt together, the comments and support helped me enormously... as there were times that I didn't think it was ever going to get finished.
Thank you also the good wishes before the craft show.. and the congratulations and comments received now...
Would you believe that some girls are already starting on their quilt for next years quilt show, knowing me I will most likely leave it to the last minute like this year...I'm just waiting for something to inspire me...

1 comment:

  1. Waiting this year certainly worked out well. Why change a plan that works? =) What a lovely prize and lovely honor for hand quilting, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥