Saturday, May 26

Little Fibre Pouch...


At the craft show, I did a workshop on making silk paper, this is what I have made from that, sorry the picture is a bit dark.

This elegant little pouch is made up in silk paper / fusion...
Which is layers of a deep pink and turquoise silk fibres, with layers of gold Angelina fibres, pink braid and purple eyelash fibres...a layer of black bridal tulle and then free form stitched all over.
The Angelina fibres shimmer and shine through the tulle...really lovely!
A purple beaded braid along the bottom and three matching beaded tassels highlight the front.
Then made up into this pouch, a great size for a mobile phone or little essentials for a night out.
The pouch is lined with purple taffeta and the purple cord measures 1 metre long..
The photo does not do justice to the beautiful colours.
I think this will go in my etsy shop, as I don't think I would use it, but it's been fun making it...

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely project! Seems to resemble paisely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bag! You've got IT Julia!
    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little bag. In the picture, those tassels look like little ears and you can see a face in the bag, if you really imagine it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hon, this is really pretty! I can see this used a a lovely little evening bag when your all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥