Friday, April 13

Upgraded Blogger...Gathering blocks

Phew!...what a big job that was.
After much thought, I decided to upgrade my blogger, so I plucked up the courage and clicked!
Well, it upgraded, but all my sidebar links were gone!...all my colours and little features were also gone.
I spent all day yesterday trying to put things back, I think it's looking a bit like the old blogger again now.
I can't quite get my banner to look the same, it needs to be a little longer, but I don't know how to change it, so it will have to stay like that.
Now to post up some of the blocks I received from the gathering...
No can do!.... Now I'm having trouble scanning my blocks.
Back to have another go..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥