Monday, April 2

New Block...back into CQ


Just quickly before I sign off for about 10 days...here is a little black block I have just started working on.
I still have a lot more embellishing to do to do on this block, but I started it yesterday because I just could not sit still!...I'm so excited about going away, I had to start something to sit still for a while.
I don't know what I'll do with it, but I'll think about that later.
I still have so much to do before we leave in just two days time...washing, ironing, packing...checking that I have everything.
All my craft stuff is on the spare bed, ready to go in the case...of course that was the first thing I had to sort out...one must get her priorities right...big grin!
So, everyone have a lovely Easter with loved ones and friends.
Take care on the roads, and I will catch up with all my news about the gathering when we get back...

5 comments:

  1. I wish you a nice holiday. I have finished my first hussif as a present for a friend. Thanks to you for your pattern.
    When she has received it I will put a photo on my blog with a link to you.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous block. I like working with blacks, too. BTW, I really like your 'header' photo. The hussif is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip & the Gathering!
    Look forward to reading about it when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how about making it into a . . . purse! LOL! I love the flowers you added. I hope you are having a fabulous time on your trip and meeting family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note to let you know that I nominated you for a Thinking Blogger award.

    http://thosenorthernskies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥