Monday, April 16

Learning to Tat....


I'm trying to teach myself to tat...
Coming home on the plane from our gathering in Adelaide, I sat next to Vivienne, and no kidding, in the time it took to fly home Vivienne had tatted a beautiful wreath/circle, it's on her blog, please take a look, and look at the beautiful blocks Viv has on there.
Viv made it look so easy, but believe you me, it's not that easy at all.
This is what I was able to achieve after many hours of playing with my shuttle and thread...I must add that I can needle tat quite well, but I would love to be able to shuttle tat...
I'm told , it's just practice, so I shall practice some more...hopefully I will master this lovely craft...

1 comment:

  1. Well I think your tatting is just lovely! Keep at it and someday I'll start that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥